Sequoia National Park Cabin Rentals
Our resort property is very close to the Sequoia National Park entrance gate, making it easy to enjoy the park during the day. Then return to your comfortable accommodations with cable TV, private bathrooms, and lots of conveniences.
Our 10 cabins offer all the comforts of home within our robust, rustic natural setting.
Enjoy your visit to the nearby national parks and enjoy comfortable accommodations. Explore the Kaweah River as you stroll along our long private stretch of riverfront. Your kids will love to play on our sandy beach.
Lodging conveniences our rental cabins offer:
- Free Cable
- In-Room Climate Control
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Private Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Full-Sized Refrigerator
Choose your rental cabin near Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park
These amazing nature preserves offer miles of marked hiking trails, lots of wilderness camping, and amazingly inspiring groves of the ancient Giant Sequoia trees.
Choose from one bed or two bed cabins, in our motel-style rooms, or our new park model cabins.
- Cabin #10 has 1 Bed (sleeps two people) and a Pull-Out futon (fits 1-2 people), and 2 twin beds in the loft.
- Cabins #4-9 have Two Beds (each bed fits two people).
- Cabin #2 and #3 have one Queen Bed (fits 2 people).
- Cabin #1 has 1 Bed (sleeps two people) and two Pull-Out love seats (2 twin beds).
- No tents or pets allowed in cabins.
- Military discount of 10% applicable.
Winter Season is: October 1 – April 30
Summer Season is: May 1 – September 30
View Rates & Availability