Sequoia National Park RV Camping
Our RV park in Three Rivers CA is just minutes from the Sequoia park entrance. The campground location is ideal for quick access to the Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon, yet our campers enjoy the comfort and conveniences of being in a private resort. Sequoia Campground and Lodge is a wonderful base camp to enjoy the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains, without sacrificing comfort.
RV Camping Site Choices
Our 31 RV campsites offer either back-up sites, pull-in sites, or pull-through campsites. We have full hook-up (water, sewer, electric) RV sites.
RV Camping Sites Have:
- Max Width (22)
- Max Length (55)
- 30 and 50 Amp Electrical
- Free Cable TV
- Water and Sewer Hook-Ups
- Men’s/Women’s Bathrooms and Showers
- Community Clubhouse
- Barbeque Grills and Picnic Tables
- On-Site Laundry
Tent Camping? Click here to see our tent camping options near Sequoia National Park
- Rate is for 2 people only.
- Each additional person is $5.00/night.
- Maximum of 6 people per site.
- Additional vehicle or watercraft is $10.00 per night.
- Tents are not allowed on RV sites.
- Military discount of 10% applicable.
Winter Season is: October 1 – April 30
Summer Season is: May 1 – September 30
View Rates & Availability