Tent Camping Sites Right on The River!
Pitch your tent here to experience wonderous nature at Sequoia or Kings Canyon National Parks
We have a a lot of tent sites that are right on the Kaweah River, with a long stretch of private riverfront and beach. Walk from your tent to the river edge. Kids have a great time playing along the river, and may learn about nature too! Our resort is a short distance from the Sequoia park entrance, but our many amenities will make your visit more comfortable.
Reserve Your Riverfront Tent Site Now!
We Will Book Up in Season.
Our 51 tent sites offer fire pits, barbeque grills and picnic tables.
Tent camping conveniences include:
- Men’s/Women’s Bathrooms and Showers
- Community Clubhouse
- On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Seasonal Pool
- Community Clubhouse with Kitchenette
- So Much More!
- Single Site Rate is for 2 people, 1 vehicle, 2 camping tents and 1 picnic table screen tent.
- Double Site Rate is for 4 people, 2 vehicles, 4 camping tents and 2 picnic table screen tents.
- Maximum of 6 people per single sites, 12 people per double sites.
- Must have a tent if occupying a tent site, camping in vehicles is not permitted.
- Each additional guest is $5.00 per night.
- Additional vehicle, watercraft or trailer is $10.00 night.
- Military discount of 10% applicable.
Winter Season is: October 1 – April 30
Summer Season is: May 1 – September 30
View Rates & Availability